Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter “LSSI-CE”) states that:
1. Service providers may use devices for the storage and recovery of data on recipients’ terminal equipment, provided they have given their consent after being provided clear and comprehensive information on their use, particularly the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
Where technically possible and effective to do so, users can consent to the processing of their data by using the appropriate parameters on their browser or other applications, provided that they are able to configure the settings upon installation or update with a specific action to that effect.
This shall not prevent potential storage or access that is technical in nature for the sole purpose of transmitting a message over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly required, to provide an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from the obligations set forth in Article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
* Only allowing communication between the user’s computer and the network
* Strictly providing a service expressly requested by the user
2. TYPES AND PURPOSES OF COOKIES
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer, which allow a website to, among other things, store and recover information about a user’s browsing habits or computer and, depending on the information it contains and the way the computer is used, they may be used to recognize the user.
* Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse the website, platform or application and use the different options or services that it provides, such as controlling data traffic and communication, session identification, accessing restricted access sections, saving elements that make up an order, completing the order process, processing sign up requests or event participation, using security elements during browsing, storing content to broadcast videos or audio, or sharing content via social networks.
* Personalization cookies: These cookies let the user access the service with some general predefined features in terms of a series of criteria on their terminal, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional settings from where they are accessing the service, etc.
* Analytical cookies: These cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity on the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of such websites, applications and platforms, for the purpose of making improvements based on analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
* Advertising cookies: These cookies make it possible to manage-in the most effective way possible-the advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform where requested services are provided in accordance with criteria such as published content or frequency of the adverts displayed.
* Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies make it possible to manage-in the most effective way possible-the advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform where requested services are provided. These cookies store users’ behavioural data, obtained by continually observing their browser habits, which makes it possible to generate a specific profile so that advertising can be displayed in accordance with it.
3. PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
The information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes: To ensure the quality, security and improvement of the services offered.
The recipients of the information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer will be the following organizations:
o Our organization is the publisher of the website and the controller.
o The following organizations are directly related to our organization: Google Analytics.
4. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
Your consent to the installation of cookies is given by ticking the “ACCEPT” box included in our pop-up window and further information about cookies is provided in this Cookies Policy.
5. INSTALLING COOKIES
Although agreeing to install cookies on your computer is up to you, not enabling them could limit the website’s functionality or prevent it from working properly, making it impossible for our organization to provide services through it.
6. DISABLING COOKIES
You can block, disable or change the settings for cookies installed on your computer at any time. The settings for the most popular browsers are listed below:
The same goes for third-party Google AdWords cookies: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
Our organization shall not be liable for the content and authenticity of the cookies policies of the third parties listed above.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We will protect your data using effective security measures according to the risks involved in using your information.
To this end, our organization has approved a Data Protection Policy and controls and audits are carried out on an annual basis to verify that your personal data is secure at all times.
8. WHERE CAN YOU FILE A COMPLAINT?
Did you know that our organization has a data protection officer to which you can send all your complaints, queries and suggestions on the use of your personal data?
Our data protection officer is AUDIDAT and here are its contact details:
o Telephone number: (+34)96 131 88 04 or
o E-mail address: email@example.com
o Website: www.audidatvalencia.com
If you believe that your rights have been disregarded by our organization, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency using one of the means below:
o Website: www.agpd.es
o Mailing address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid (Spain)
o By telephone:
Tel. (+34) 901 100 099
Tel. (+34) 91 266 35 17
There is no cost to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and the services of a lawyer or court representative